STEVEN HOWARD IS A BIT OF A LATE BLOOMER AS AN AUTHOR AND SPIRITUAL COACH
Having waited until he retired to begin writing in earnest. And even then, he discovered there were beliefs he held, quite unconsciously, ones that guaranteed he would never finish any manuscript he began. He had taken many writers’ workshops, had read many books on creative writing, had stock-piled a collection of manuscripts, mostly unfinished or in need of a lot of editing, and he had joined a wonderful writer’s critique group, all of which helped Steven to learn the craft of quality writing and storytelling.
Still, not one of the manuscripts ever saw the light of day or found themselves into the hands of any publisher, and “Why was that?” he finally asked himself.
It wasn’t until he became aware of just how self-limiting some of his subconscious beliefs were that he was able to take a closer look at them, only to then realize he was allowing his life to be directed by those beliefs, that he had a choice: to continue to believe them or to consider the possibility he could achieve far more if he followed his passions, his heart. And so he began to listen.
FAST FORWARD TO THE PRESENT MOMENT, HERE IS A LISTING OF HIS PUBLISHED SPIRITUAL NOVELS & BOOKLETS:
- The Darien Chronicles: Objects for Reflection, a Journey into Love (Part One – In the Beginning)
- The Darien Chronicles: Objects for Reflection, a Journey into Love (Part Two – Into the Wasteland)
- The Darien Chronicles: Objects for Reflection, a Journey into Love (Part Three – Moving into the Light)
- And coming out in late 2023, is the anticipated publication of a new book of short stories, all with a metaphysical thread running through them.
- Living in the Moment
- Curiosity: the Gateway into Knowing
- What’s Your Story and does it still serve you?
- Silly Me! a Path to Self-Acceptance
- Embracing Change
- Finding Inner Peace – Just published!
*All of these books have a complimentary, customized Companion Notebook
- Finding One’s Way to Forgiveness
Listening One’s Way into Love
Loving One’s Way into Joy!
Life Reviewed, Life Renewed!
A FUTURE MEMOIR
PROJECT, tentatively titled ONE MAN’S JOURNEY OF THE HEART.
While Steven was guided to write a trilogy of spiritual novels (loosely based upon his own personal life story) during the years 2016 through 2018, much of the story was pure fiction. It is also true that there were real-life experiences that were too dark and painful to even allow into the Light of awareness. That was then and this is now.
Over the most recent five years, Steven’s own personal growth work and commitment to sharing, unconditionally, the details of that spiritual journey with others have enabled him to consider the possibility that a memoir with this title will be a gift through which others will see bits of themselves and feel both hopeful and uplifted, knowing all things are possible when we truly Let go and Let God.